Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shopping SPREEEEEESSSSS


Finally survived my one month of night Shifts.


Waiting for my McDonald delivery! HUNGRY!!!

I am going to reveal what that bag is. (Well, you must have scrolled down to see the pics before reading right! Urgh!)




Ok! YES! It's my purchase from taobao!






Let me show you on by one, what did I buy.

1 - Toothbrush Holder

2 for RMB8.20 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)




Hello Panda!





Panda for me and girl girl for mom.


2 - Jar Opener

1 for RMB10.50 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)


Nice colour right!



It really works!

3 - Don't know how to call it but I shall name it "AMAZINGLY-HELPS-TO-SPREAD-YOUR-BOOK-SO -YOU-CAN-READ-WITHOUT-YOUR-FINGERS-GETTING-TIRED-THING"

2 for RMB7.92 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)


It is really tiring to read like this after sometime.


In the end you switch to only your thumb and the pages got closer, so difficult to read!


TADAH~~~ Introducing the "AMAZINGLY-HELPS-TO-SPREAD-YOUR-BOOK-SO -YOU-CAN-READ-WITHOUT-YOUR-FINGERS-GETTING-TIRED-THING"


4 - Instax Camera Bag 

1 for RMB15 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)


Nice blue bag!


Yes, I support TOMS

Don't buy "imitation" please. Yes, the shoe is expensive, but when we buy one shoe, they give one to a child in need too. T_T Do good deeds~~~


The inside is fluffy~ 

5 - Instax Film Wall Pocket

1 for RMB26 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)


To display your fav pics~~~


6 - Sports shorts (dunno why I bought this lo, I don't weat these kinda shorts)

1 for RMB19.99 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)



7 - Jacket

1 for RMB104 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)


This is help friend buy one. For her bf's birthday.


8 - Tee-shirts

Big mouth - RMB30
Navy/Sailor - RMB42
Domestic Shipping RMB8






If we buy from the same seller, they only charge domestic shipping ONCE!


9 - Blazer

1 for RMB42 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)



This is freaking CHEAP~


Last and Fav!

10 - Military Jacket

1 for RMB105 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)








Oh and the bottom I am wearing, also from TB (RMB42 (inclusive of domestic shipping!)).

Internation shipping and service fee, including sending to your door step is SGD37.86.

All in all, I bought a total of 14 ITEMS and it only cost me SGD133.94.

AVG ONE ITEM IS ONLY SGD9.56!

My CNY clothes shopping will most probably be done at TB too...

No comments:

Post a Comment