Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Denim iPhone Modification

People kept asking me why I didn't a cover for my iPhone. Coz I am always looking for a unique one. I don't seem to be able to find it. My sense of originality and creativity (or bo-liao-ness) just kicks in!



You have this phone right? Your friendS also has it right?


You also have a pair of jeans that you do not always wear? Like me. I actually cut this from my Jean to make it into a berms. I didn't throw the "left over" away. I thought I could make something out of it.


And, man, was I right!
I traced the shape of the phone and cut it out.
For both front and back. OK, my cutting skill can still imprve! I know that! It is very intricate ok! I had lotsa difficulty cutting with a pair of lousy ga-to alright!


Then I glued it unto my phone! sound crazy? kinda.. Got screen protector lahz!

The end product!!!


TIRED after modding my phone!


Night people!

I miss me~



No comments:

Post a Comment